- Car Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Business Insurance
- I have them all
Online personal counselling and life coaching
The things we do best
Welcome to personal counselling and life coaching, English & Spanish speaking.
About Perfect Life
When to seek personal counselling:
You could benefit from individual counselling in a variety of scenarios, such as:
- You are feeling ‘stuck’. Life is good generally but you feel you can be so much more, more ‘you’.
- You are doing alright but there are certain conflicts and issues that bother you.
- You notice certain things about yourself and your behaviour that you can’t understand or don’t like, or say ‘This is just not me or who I want to be.’
- You are going through some difficulty that you cannot get help from your usual sources. You think they could be biased/ judgmental or you feel they won’t understand.
- You find yourself anxious and are finding it hard to understand why or how you can manage it.
- You are having challenges with some relationships at work or outside, and want to understand how you could help yourself.
- You discover something about yourself and it distresses you.
- You have gone through some loss and are finding it hard to bounce back.
What is personal Counselling
What happens in personal Counselling.
Individual counselling starts with a one-hour assessment session where the focus is on establishing a clear understanding of the counselling process, understanding the client background and discussing the particular concerns and immediate triggers that the client wishes to explore. Once there is clarity on what is to be addressed and there is a rapport between the counsellor and client, both discuss how they could work on the matter, including frequency of sessions & timings.
Counselling in general is a talking therapy – that is, it is in the conversation that the client often finds a different perspective or is able to find their new answers or reconnect with themselves more fully. Occasionally, the counsellor may use different therapeutic tools in counselling, including art or play forms. There may also be homework for the client to think through or work on between sessions. The tools used will really depend on the counselling situation and the counsellor will explain to the client the objective of any particular tool.
Typically, counselling sessions are scheduled once a week and the counsellor and client decide mutually how many sessions might be needed, and when they might check back on progress, closure etc. On an average, counselling relationships can last anywhere from 2-20 sessions, and occasionally, it might be longer, depending on the nature of the issue being addressed.
Perfect Life, personal counselling and life coaching
We are a group of people from all walks of life who want to help others. With the pandemic situation we felt the need to step in and help the only way we can. Our satisfaction is the happiness and improvement of everyone who signs up with Perfect Life, personal counselling and life coaching. We wish to help everyone but that is not possible, instead we would like to focus on a small amount of people and do a brilliant job. Sessions are from 30 to 60 minutes. Text/online messages available 24h, calls and video calls available to those who feel more comfortable on the phone.
Our personal counsellors and life coaching are FEATURED MEMBERS. You choose who to talk to and YOU can change ANYTIME you wish.
What Our customers say